To provide a platform from which the latest research, commercial developments and educational tutorials in the use of renewable and sustainable nanomaterials can be presented to our community.
Presenters and Topics:
- Research: World-recognized experts will be invited to present updates on their latest research and activities.
- Education: Well-recognized experts with the flare for teaching will be invited to give educational tutorials on various aspects of nanotechnology as it relates to renewable materials and renewable nanomaterials.
- Industry: Companies having active programs in renewable nanomaterials will be invited to show case their products, share about product development issues, the problems they need the research community to help solve, etc.
- Presentation topics: Various topics in Characterization, Composites, Environmental-Health-Safety (EHS), life cycle analysis, Renewable nanomaterials (cellulose nanomatiels, Nano-starch, lignin, Chitosan nanoparticles, etc), and application areas (adhesives, cements, drilling fluids, flexible electronics, foams, etc)
To view past webinars see "webinars" in resources tab
How to get involved:
- Let us know if there is a topic you would like to see a webinar on.
- Are you interested in giving a webinar?
- Would you like to join this committee to help secure presenters?
- Please contact Johan at johan[email protected] .